Thursday, April 11, 2013

30 Days Later......

Hi Everyone!

I'm back with a 30 day overview......Here are my before pics:


While my diet has pretty much stayed the same, with "junk food" allowances every now and then, I have tried to maintain my yoga 5 days per week without changing anything else. I took new pictures last night:


After my roomy took these, I pulled them up in my email and melted with exasperation - so sad that it seemed that all my work for the last 30 days went in vain. After talking with my sister, she convinced me that my body is still changing. So with much apprehension, I decided to go ahead with this blog. When I pulled up the pictures this morning, I started to notice that I did have some changes. While I thought I looked the same if not a little bit bigger, I started to look at the smaller details. I noticed that my legs are looking more lean, my stomach is a tiny bit tighter, and my booty sticks up a lil bit higher! (<--- one of my goals...LOL) 

Overall, this has given me the support and strength to keep going on my journey. I have also noticed that physical exertion is far easier than ever before. In fact, two days ago I decided to run with my dog because he wouldn't allow me the time for yoga. I RAN! This is unheard of with me and my bad knees and tiresome joints. I am also realizing how much I am enjoying this journey......



No comments:

Post a Comment